Monday, February 14, 2011

Don't underestimate the things that I will do.

"The scars of your love they leave me breathless."

So I've been mia. and I mean that literally. MISSING IN ACTION. running against the wind, entertaining my insecurities, like we all often do. I have the brick wall you see and I peak through and post this blog then I freak out and block it so no one can see, but when you are suddenly thrown into what feels like the lions den, sometimes; sometimes its just necessary to express yourself. Be yourself. Show yourself. But NEVER and I mean NEVER PROVE yourself!!

Know your worth. You are great. Get it girl.
The worst enemy to creativity is self doubt. Break the chain. Break the wall.


So I contemplated a new blog. New blog for a new year and I decided No. Same Blog, Same girl. But NO more hiding, for the worst feeling in the world is that of which you regret saying those things you should have said... though another is saying those things you shouldn't. So here we go again. Twenty eleven. Here is your chance, a fresh start. Your in the hair world now, but its not their world, its your world. Never conform, never act out of character, don't follow the pact, lead the pact. For no matter what and where you go in life the who are always going to talk... Give them something to talk about. Give yourself a life to be proud about. and like I always say if all else fails... Just Dance.


Current affairs.

music.



Hair obsession.
Big. Classic and overly curly!



















clothing.
DRESSES. always. I believe all girls should wear skirts and dresses, because we can!

one I'm obsessing on with a $300 price tag!!!!



















Inspiration.
























Love life.
Uninterested.
"I believe in you Romeo"



Faith.
Restored. I let someone throw me backwards because they were not the person they portrayed themselves to be, by doing so I lost sight of who I was and acted like a person I used to be. No need to say more, I loved, I lost.


to end..

We cant control the way others treat us, we can only control how we respond.

Live in Love people, and Hairspray. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment