Friday, April 2, 2010

The golden arches

So today I decided it would be fun to take C-money to McDonald's after all next to Disneyland its just about the happiest place on earth for kids right.. YA RIGHT!!! So I'm actually lamely kinda excited 'cause this one has a huge play room, three story maze, games, a happy meal and tons of kids..sounds like a sweet time. Wrong..well partially wrong. So this is cartyrs 3rd time ever eating fast food really and I'm ready to spoil him..Ya on a single mom budget a $4.99 happy meal is a spoil... and a $2.16 sugar free iced coffee for me of course.

So we are sitting in the play room eating laughing and what not and this group of mean moms..you see I can't call them mean girls cause they are old, well not old but Woman, Moms.. a group of stay at homers.. and they are talking smack on me. Those of you who know me, know I'm ubber sensitive. I wanted to crumble this group of SAHMS was talking smack on my tattoos, how gross girls with tattoos where, how despicable the show Miami ink was, how a friend of a friends 16 year old daughter wanted to be a tattoo artist and how they couldn't believe the mom was encouraging her to fail with tattoos rather then do something "productive with an education" while they are chomping there mouths on some french fries and grabbing snit bits of their kids cheeseburgers they are talking shit on me??? I wanted to take their over sized khaki Capri pants and beat them with em. But rather then do that I just give them the go fuck your self look and take cartyr out of the high chair to play.. of course by this time I'm trying to call anyone who will answer so I don't look or feel like the gross, ugly, tattooed single mom they are making me feel like. So as I'm gossiping away on the phone I watch C climb into the maze... up, up and up to the 2ND floor all the way to the top..the third floor. Panic floods my face.. he is just a Lil guy. granite he is a big lil guy but still just a year and a half.. ten minutes pass and he is still up there and I'm freaking.. crazy thoughts are running through my head..he is stuck in a tube or was trampled by a 5 year old. So what do I do??? Well I climb my five foot nine inch tattooed 13 pound over weight single no ring sporting self up there..crawling through tunnels repeating carty, cartyr ...CARTYRRRRRRRRR I find him..he is laughing and jumping and when he sees me he thinks its SO cool that I'm up there too.. anyways so we make our way down the twisty slide and out of that rat maze..I'm frazzled. Gather my stuff and walk out.. and of course mean moms are leaving at the same time.. so NOW not only am I tattooed, ugly, crazy, over sized maze climbing single no ring sporting mom, I get the joy of having them watch as I stuff my child into our dirty old car while they load up their range rovers. I let this bum me out for a bit then I remembered something... as these washed up SAHMS are sitting on their baby weight even after 4 years post baby.. I'm posing in the magazines their husbands are prolly buying 'cause their fat wives are going to sleep with their socks on. What could be even sweetier then the fact their husbands prolly drool over "ugly tattooed girls" such as me.. that one day their daughters will wanna date my adorable, sweet, funny and incredibly good looking son...and maybe he will wanna date them too.. but then again the apple doesnt fall far from the tree and no son of mine will associate with fat, cargo wearing mean girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment