I don't want to see you,
its like looking in a hole,
your eyes are there,
but so unclear,
anger streams your face,
your soul has been misplaced,
why do you call?
leave me alone.
I can see the drift in your eyes,
even through the phone,
that ugly drug shot through your veins,
flooding your brain,
fabrications of reality,
your so far from me,
I cant help, I've tried,
your demons never die,
your desires all subside,
from hot to cold in 1.5,
you never fight to stay alive,
I cant help, your too far gone,
a vacant shell for so long,
hands around my throat,
then a kiss to sugar coat,
I am so free,
I just wish you to be,
Why do you even call,
I've already mourned your soul.
If you don't care, I cant.
If you don't fight, I wont.
please don't call.
No comments:
Post a Comment