Friday, September 10, 2010

Thats a Fact.

Truth be told..

I favor having the last word.
I talked about YOU the whole time/weekend.
I will check myself out in any sort of reflection.
I'm not narcissistic... I'm vain.
I rarely ever almost never wear makeup.
My hair is always in a bun.
I don't show anyone either of those things.
I spend 75% of the day listening to music.
I can't remeber the last time someone bought me flowers.
I rather live in another country, shoeless on the beach.
I always think I'm dying.
Lately I HATE being alone.
I have to work out everyday or I get anxiety.
I get anxiety no matter what.
I'm pretty sure I am also ocd and add.
I prep the coffee the night before.
I rather be alone then settle.
I run my fingers through my hair in order to fall asleep.
I think jesus is helping me filter people, thoughts/actions, general life.
I'm not mad about it.
I have a good sense of character, yet try to prove myself wrong.
I prefer Pink Lady apples. and only the really pink ones.
I hate scary movies.
I laugh. allot.
I'm overly sensitive. abrasive and guarded.
I'm just trying to waste time because I cant sleep.
This is super dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment