Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

A few weeks ago My best friend, Miss Yennyfer(Jennifer) Belfay (Bellefuille) Got married. MARRIED! When Jenn told me she was engaged, I'm pretty sure I was first beyond excited and happy for her followed by a typical Jessica response which was something like "Sooo uhh who is gonna be the maid of honor??" "Oh me??" YES!!!!!!!!

Jenn and I's friendship has been one of the TRUEST most HONEST relationships I have ever had. When I think of Jenn I think of the crazy things we used to do, and we were CRAZY, But more then the crazy things more then the fights, the drunken nights, the death of family members, death of friends, the loosing ourselves and finding ourselves, the ups the downs, the boys, the moving from parents house to parents house, the car rides, the music that made us, the "first punk boyfriends" more then all of that more then the story's, I think of a friend, a best friend, a sister I have been blessed to have in her for I know She has and always will Love me for me, and I her. For its true friendship when ones flaws are the best thing about them.

Because everyone was so supportive to me about my maid of honor speech I figured I should post in on here..
So here it is To My Best Friend on her big day!

Jenn said to me, "This was like a Love story and I can't believe it happened to me." But I can....

I know this may be hard for some of you to believe but Jenn and I haven't always been the perfect angels. Our friendship started 14 years ago. Our freshman year in high school. I was a chubby cheerleader, Jenn was a surfer tomboy, and we tried to fight each other. Some say love at first sight, for us it was love at first FIGHT. Through out the years we have experienced everything together and know I look back and realize how much we have grown together. How one night as Jenn and I were laying in my room I thanked her, thanked her for being the best friend I could ever ask for, for always loving me and allowing me to love her.

Through out this whole wedding process I haven't been able to be here physically though we have had ALLOT of long talks on the phone. One conversation Jenn told me, "That Chris kept surprising her with how much he loved her," How Jenn could ever question how anyone could love her is beyond me, I question how anyone could not love her. She is BELFAY. Now Mrs. Hearn but ALWAYS BELFAY.
Belfay my best friend, Belfay fish nets and safety pins, Belfay my right hand fighting man, Belfay who can out drink any other, Belfay the first on the dance floor, Belfay Jesus lover and NOW BELFAY WIFE TO CHRIS.

So Chris you are a very lucky man, you are now married to someone everyone in this room loves, which makes everyone in this room love you.

I now hand over to you a very important job, You are her forever best friend, her husband. Cherish it. I wish you both a life of forever love and laughter, and one last thing...

JENN AND CHRIS.... THIS ONES FOR YOU!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3
I love you Jenn, I am thankful for you!






2 comments: