DON'T LOOK OUTSIDE THE BOAT. I love my school and feel very blessed that I am not only FINALLY able to be in school but am at a school who's focus isn't just the standard curriculum. We have inspirational speakers every week. Successful Stylist, Famous stylist rather. Salon owners, school owners, life lovers. And the owner of our school gave us a speech one morning and it was all in good fun, but serious at the same time. She is a rower, on a team and she said the worst thing you can do is Look outside the boat. That's when the bad stuff happens when you stop focusing on you and what your doing and look out side the boat to see where the other team is, that's when your oar catches and things go soar. If you focus on nothing more then the girl in front of you, the sound of your coaches voices..ROW. ROW. ROW...You will get there. We need not to focus on the negative, but fixate on the goal, the positive and remind ourselves, or myself It wont be like this for long. Cartyr crawled before he walked, walked before he is now running and in between he danced. Always danced. I must do the same. To be perfect we must practice perfect. Eye on the prize, right now I crawl, soon I will walk and later I will run. Run this whole industry and be the best I can be. But always must I dance. Enjoy the road I am traveling down because it is the road to my future, my future success, security and happiness. Follow the yellow brick road.
Omg, that just made me think of the best halloween idea for the cousins someday....
haha thats how my mind works.
Also when we signed up for school they gave us this book, at first I was like what the hells bells is this??? Now I advise you all to go out and purchase it and read it. It helps me everyday.

To end, with a song. Remeber Always DANCE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment